Fuck this fucking bullshit game. The platforms are annoying as fuck, you can't fucking fight back and you can't get medals. FUCK THIS PIECE OF DOGSHIT CUNT!
Several of the collab contributors did a pretty good job with their games, while others differ. but this isn't too bad for a collab. I liked it.
Thanks for the presents, Deathink. BEST. CHRISTMAS. EVER!!!!!!!
You have made the nice list...
Thanks for playing, and I am glad you liked it!
I am super impressed!
Awesome game, awesome gameplay, awesome game stuff! Loved it!
p.s. Any chance you'll make medals for creating and customising levels and for other users playing in your levels and favouriting them and rating them good?
The game was without a doubt stunning! Loved and cherished every moment of it!
The music was really jumpy and upbeat, like a retro Commodore 64 chiptune, the graphics were just like heaven, so dreamy and magical and the gameplay was seriously fun and addicting.
I only encountered a few minor problems such as whenever I shoot down enemies, their explosions tend to distract and confuse me whether I've lost a life or not, and the fact that you can gain a pretty kick-ass score...however, you can't submit it and show off.
Besides the downsides, overall, this could be possibly one of the best ever vertical shoot-em-up games to spend time on. It's as if the game's got Front Page, Daily Award, Game of the Week written all over it! I salute you, good sir!
Nice game, man.
Loved to see a sequel to Ban That Fulp!, however there've been a couple of problems...
1. When I flung Fulp really high, it was up to more than 70 metres or so and he neven came back down.
2. There's no special win music when you get a high score or you get a certain limit of metres.
3. The last two things I mentioned above.
Hope you can fix those and you'll have an even better game on your hands, even though it already looks kicks ass. Love you and I love your work.
Well 70 isn't huge, you need about 300 for the win music.
Thanks for the review!
You sir have impressed me very much with your take on a arcade shooter game.
I loved how fast-paced it was, the game felt truly addicting to play and I loved every bit of it.
If I were to suggest a few ideas, I would like to experience a bonus stage every now and then, and maybe gain little bonuses for being accurate and fast when it comes to destroying enemy ships.
I hope to see more great work such as this, and you've definitely made a shoot-em-up fan person like myself proud.
Man, you really made my day with this. Thanks!
It's a pretty good idea, coding a new chat bot and creating questions and answers too. However, some problems can occur when saving and sharing your own chat-bots...
1. Whatever question the user types has to be EXACT and SPECIFIC, otherwise it won't respond at all.
2. To someone else, it may appear as if it's actually communicating with another user (Cleverbot for example) but to the person who created the bot...it's just a program they coded and they can't really do much with it other than amuse other users with it.
3. Even though it responds to your questions, it doesn't have much to offer. No funny remarks, because you didn't code it to do so, no little smilies or emoticons (although, you could type it anyways), because you didn't code it to do so, and no expressive interaction with the user...once again, because you didn't program it to do so.
However, this is only a first attempt into programming a flash which allows users to create and code their chat-bots and it's very impressive, but it does show that more work and effort needs to be placed in should this project succeed.
I'll keep track on what happens with it and see if it goes anywhere for the moment, but for now...it's looking pretty good for the first time.
Thanks for review. I will try to make it better.
Gun purchase bug
The game looks and plays okay, and you have a bug with purchasing better guns, please fix soon.
I loved every moment of it and I will cherish this game with my heart.
P.S. I was laughing like hell when I got the true ending.
Elfman's one funny guy.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.